PERFECT PEQD-series pneumatic dot peen marking machines (also call
pin marking machine / stylus marker) are high technology products
from PERFECT LASER COMPANY, which integrate computer,
automatic control and precise machinery. It is a industrial marking
equipment which can make logo (characters, letters, VIN code,
serial numbers, date and graph) on work piece (metal / no-metal
Computer controls the pin to move in X-Y plane and mark the logo on
the target location of work piece .
It is adequate for both flat surface marking and circumference
marking on a variety of metallic / non-metallic cylindrical,
conical, spherical circumference of the work piece .
It is applicable for the fields of automobile, motorcycle,
mechanism, petroleum, aeronautical and space, electric apparatus
and suitable for markings on steel, metal, nonmetal and plastic
It is adequate for marking characters, letters, serials numbers and
VIN codes on bodywork of motorcycles, connecting rods, engines,
steel pipe, cylinder and cylinder various stepper motors and
mechanical parts, machine tools, metal pipes, pump bodies, valves,
fastening pieces and various hard plastic products.
1. It enables flat surface marking as well as circumference marking
of the work piece by adding a rotary controlling system on
the basis of model PEQD-100.
2. Applying the most widely used up-down lifting structure to
3. Controlled by computer, with the easy-to–operate WINDOWS
system, PERFECT Laser’s professional marking software has a
wide application and can operate under WINDOWS 98/2000/XP.
4. Powerful edit function. It can mark any logo (character, letter
and graph, data code, series number, VIN code, engine numbers)
5. It can support logos and graphs designed in DXF format from
6. It can support multi-kinds font: MG Font, SHX Font in Auto CAD,
CHR in Borland, TTF in Windows.
7. Marking contents could be saved automatically and not be
destroyed during power-off of the machine.
8. It can be used online to share the database and data
transmission with other equipment, such as match with electronic
scales, bar code machines, leak detectors and other equipment.
Both planar and three-dimensional rotating are available.
Standard Marking Scope:
150mm×100mm / 200mm×100mm
Optional Marking Scope:
300mm×200mm / 400mm×300mm
≤50mm/s (for characters height of 3mm / 3-4 numbers /second)
Whole Machine Weight: